Saturday, April 13, 2013

I thank You!

I am not perfect. NOBODY is actually. I have done things that hurt others. Things that are against His teachings. I am not proud of it and I'll never be. But I will also not hate myself forever for doing such things in the past. I have repented a thousand times and believe it or not, I am really trying my very best to do what is right. But human as we are, I don't always succeed. Again, I am not proud. But despite all my wrongdoings, Papa God never fail to bless me. There are times that I feel unworthy of all His blessings. Perhaps because of guilt and also embarassment. It's indeed embarrassing when the person you've done wrong will still treat you well, right? But I guess it's God's way of telling me that there's nothing that I can do that will make Him love me less. 




Papa God, I'll always be thankful and grateful for blessing me these:


1. A very loving and supportive family. I know I've never been a perfect daughter to my parents, sister to my siblings and niece to my aunt. But despite all my imperfections, shortcomings and failure, they never stop loving me, supporting and believing in me. They love me unconditionally. No ifs. No buts. 


2. Few crazy yet genuine friends. I have a very strong personality. I can be dominant at times. But thank you Lord for blessing me with understanding and caring friends who never get tired (I hope!hahaha)of listening to my stories and who are very patient in dealing with me. Hahaha! I love them dearly Lord, and I can't imagine life without them.


3. Ever supportive, sweet and handsome partner. I know he will raise his eyebrow upon reading the 3rd adjective (hahaha!). But what can I do? He's the handsomest for me! I know that we are totally different in many ways, but thank you for always giving us the wisdom we need to understand the word COMPROMISE. 


4. The hard times and failures. It may sound obscure and unrealistic, but YES I am thankful for all the problems and failures I face everyday. Simply because these things taught me to be humble. It strengthens my faith and made me realize that I'll never be alone. I will always have 1-3 and of course Papa God to back me up! Yun oh! Hahaha. 



Happy Sunday Everyone!
There's always a reason to be thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment