Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Things I wish I could buy him....


Remember my blogpost about the 5 languages of love? Well, I hope you do! If not, you can always check it somewhere down the road. hehehe. Since balentayms day is just around the corner, I've decided to make write something about WAR. echos! Of course about L O V E! 

I can express/show my love for someone in many ways. One of that is by showering the person with gifts. HAHAHA! shower jud? Since I am now experiencing financial crisis (chos!), I can't really splurge on gifts but it doesn't mean that I'm not thinking of giving my partner something. Pero hanggang think na lng muna ngaun. Soon, I'll be able to materialize all of these.

If I'll wake up tomorrow with thousands of pesos beside my pillow (magic lang te?!?), I already have a list of the things that I will buy for mi amore!





*** I know how much he wants to have a new phone. :) 





*** He actually wanted this for Christmas. But since hindi xa 70% discount at kapos kami sa budget, he was not able to buy a running shoes. :(





*** I was supposed to give him this as a Christmas gift. (blush). But he refused to knowing that I've  debts to pay. :( It really made me feel sad in a way. 






***  His work requires him to travel, not really a lot though. But it would be nice if he can keep his things safe and organized on his trips.








*** Another thing he was supposed to buy last Christmas. :(




*** YES! Gusto ko siyang ibili ng eroplano! hahaha. Aside from being fond of eating, we both love to travel. To explore different places specially our very own Philippines. :) If only we have lots of money to spend...




I may not be able to give him all these things on balentayms, but I can surely give him my HEART over and over again. NOT only this balentayms day but EVERYDAY. 3x A DAY! hahaha.


Advanced HAppy LOVELOVELOVE Day mahal!
I loveyou so much! :* :* :*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha dakua nakug ngese sa palitan nimu xag eroplano mem ui!!! ganahan ko ana nga bag meeemmm!!! kaso perting mahala..sunod pasko nalang! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha. nashakira ka sa erplen madem? PAL p jud. ahahaha. daghan p jud xmas madem. puhon2 maayong lawas. :) :) :)

      Delete